Sunflower

Sunflower

Friday, March 11, 2016

Moving on to new Pastures

Hi all,
            Just to let you know that I am no longer involved in South Circular Road Community Garden as I have taken on a new community garden.I would like to Thank all who gave up their time and energy to South Circular road Community garden and who help me in the endeavor of getting SCR going over the years, I am very grateful for all your help. I would like pass on my Very Best Wishes to all who are continuing to use the SCR community garden as a place to meet and enjoy natures presence in the city.

Very Best wishes to all
Willie
 11 March 2016    

No comments:

South Circular Road Community Food Garden Project

The South Circular Road Community Food Garden Project started in April 2007. We have a derelict site on loan from ST Salvage Company that we have converted into a community food garden. This is a continuation of the initial successful Dolphins Barn Community squatted food garden that was on the canal from 2005 -2007.